Monday, October 25, 2010

Rusty Old Poket Knife...

do you ever get that "not so fresh feeling"  ha ha nah just kidding!  This is one of my favorite times of the year!  I love the leaves changing color and the cool, crisp air rolling in.  I have said many times how much I love my house and my neighborhood I live in.  The tress all around and my awesome back porch where I often sit and just think.  We are almost 3 months into our deployment and I think we are doing well.  It was a rocky start but we are finally setting into a routine and doing well.  I was sad and happy to have Football and Cheer leading end but I  love not having to rush off to practice and think of a quick dinner for the kids.  We have been spending lots of time outside playing with neighbors, there is nothing I like more than hearing the kiddos running around and playing.  It makes me think back to when I was a kid and would run the neighborhood playing games and climbing trees.  If I tried to climb a tree now I would probably get stuck and they would have to call out the fire department to get me down, hmmm that might be almost worth it to see some "eye candy" ha ha.  With my luck they would send out a dusty ole retired fireman, ha. 

0 comments: