Monday, October 11, 2010

Pink eye, smink eye



UGH.  I have PINK EYE!  it's horrible and I wouldn't wish it on my worse enemy.  Ok maybe that is not true but still it sucks.  I feel like a social periaha, ha!  I try to stay away from public best I can, but c'mon I can only be a hermite for so long.  don't worry I have my handy dandy purel with me at all times to make sure I do not pass on my illness.  When I first thought I had pink eye I thought to myself... "who farted on my pillow"?  but alas a couple people I asked this question to thought I was CRAZY.  But after further research, YES you can get pink eye from fecal matter, so great.  I have poop in my eye.  Seriously?  At this point I am not surprised, ha!  It actually makes sense with the direction my life has headed over this past month, at least I can laugh about it.  so yah.  Pink eye is gross, nasty and painful.  I hope if you've never had it you never get it.

0 comments: