Wednesday, August 4, 2010

orientations, meetings and school supplies... OH MY!

that is what has been the past 3 days of my week. Both kids are in bed, back packs are stuffed with supplies, outfit is set out and we are READY! at least I hope, ha ha

I was "killed" with meetings this week. But that is fine with me. There is many things that need to be talked about and planned. And I feel our wonderful Squadron is up for the task! CURRAHEE CAV!!

Angelo had his Kindergarten Orientation and I am very pleased with his teacher this year. Ariana did not get to meet her teacher just yet but she knows her from last year and seems at ease with it.

As I sit here watching So You Think You Can Dance and eating a bowl of Schwans ice cream I cannot help but smile and love where my life is right now. awww mushy. and with that I will end for tonight.

0 comments: