Sunday, August 1, 2010

And there went the Summer

In 4 days the kids go back to school.

The summer was quick and exciting! With days of boring laziness, Just the way I like it. Both kids survived and are excited about going back to school. Our summer was spent with days cooling off indoors evening spent on the waterslide and lots of time spent with our amazing friends! I am truely blessed to have a great group of friends here, it will make the next year go back much faster.

And yes that leads me to my next statement. D day is drawing near, and it hurts my heart. I knew it was coming when we left the Trail, after all this is the Army and we are a country at War. I am sad he is leaving our family for a year but I am so proud that he is doing his job and defending our great country. I have stepped up to help co-lead our FRG (family readiness group) and I think things are moving in the right direction. We have a lot of ground to cover with making our group for the families. But we are getting there.

Ariana will be in 3rd grade this year and she is nervous. She was behind on her reading skills but we got a tutor for her this summer and she seems to be more confident. I am excited for her to learn many things and meet lot of GREAT new friends. She will start gymnastics this fall and maybe cheerleading.... EKKK

Angelo will be going to Kindergarten this year, wow! My baby is going to school all day!!! I will miss my partner in crime. He is ready to get back to school and see his friends. This boy is so social it's scary. If he isn't playing his video games he wants to go to a friends house. He will play football this fall, Daddy is super excited and sad he will miss it, but there will be lots of pictures and video to share with him.

0 comments: