Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Letting Go

life is not fair. I have learned that all to well in these past months. I had to let go of some people who, up until recently, I thought were great friends. People I could count on to give and receive support. Unfortunately that was not the case. And I'm not gonna lie, it hurt like hell. But I guess that's life, and it makes me a stronger person because of it? At least I'm hoping. In my previous post I called myself a person that tries to make the best of every situation, so here I go, trying like mad to do that. I am thankful I still have my true friends that will stand by me and not cower and jump to conclusion. That will talk things through and that will give me the benefit of the doubt rather than blast me, that will KEEP THEIR WORD. And not run scared with things get tough. I guess the moral of this blog is to be thankful for you friends. Because true friends are hard to come by.

0 comments: