Saturday, October 31, 2009

Day 2 - HALLOWEEN!

The Drill Sergeant had today off because of his CQ duty last night. He came home around 9ish, I was in the shower, he burst int he door and yelled HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Scared the crap out of me. When I got out of the shower I realized my house had been turned into a crazy house! The kids were running around being wild, this seems to always happen when Daddy comes home!?! After I got them settled down, I got a quick kiss from DH and off to bed he went. I rounded up the kids for a day of Brownie's and errands. We got back home around 1 pm and I decided to catch up on DVR shows, kids went to their rooms to play. I used to try and keep the kids quiet while Daddy slept but I've learned that he is usually so exhausted a bomb probably wouldn't wake him. He rolled out of bed around 430pm just in time to get ready for Trick or Treating! WE had a great night as a family!!! Halloween is one of our favorite holiday's and it's always great when the whole family is around. Gotta make the best of it!

0 comments: