Thursday, April 2, 2009

more of a rant.


so on tuesday I forked over a nice hunk o'change to Midas for 4 new tires, balance, allignment, oil change, new air filter... yah fun times. Well this morning my Check Engine light popped on... SAY WHAT? This better not be a sign of more things to come! I finally have a vehicle that I will keep forever, previously I would be turning this in for a new one about this time... but I'm not. I'm keeping this van. It's perfect for us! But anyways... not thrilled at the present condition. Dear ole dad told me to check a couple things and if they were ok I was not in too much trouble and he could probably check it for me when I come to VA next week. WHEW! Thank goodness for him!!!

Other than that.. I'm enjoying my last few days before I hit 3-0 YIKES. No plans, Wayne actually has a 3 day weekend, almost unheard of here! This is our first 3 day since we got here! For those non-military peeps who read, with Wayne being a Drill Sergeant you work 7 days a week. There is no such thing as a weekend. Granted we get some days off here and there, but 3 in a row??? WOAH. Not sure what to do or think! ha ha. So I plan to enjoy it with the kids! They will be THRILLED!!!!!!!!

0 comments: