Friday, April 3, 2009

emotion's running high?

I cried twice today. Which is odd for me. First my very bestest friend in the whole wide word sent me a very heart felt birthday wish! And yes I'm going to share it!

i just wanted you to know that i wish you the happiest 30th birthday a girl has ever had. You are a remarkable person and the best friend I have ever known. You are a gift to everyone you meet. Thank you for sticking around in my life even though I'm certain I don't really deserve it. I wish you much love on your special day. Welcome to Decade # 3, its been lonely here without you.


All my love to the best girl I know.

I tell you what.... I'm super lucky! Then my wonderful husband surprised me with some gifts! He got me a DS lite with Brain age 1 & 2 and a new guitar for guitar hero AND..... DA DA DA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA........ GUITAR HERO METALLICA!! OH YES! So very excited. He also had a very sweet card that yet again made me cry!!!! I guess turning 30 ain't so bad with you are surrounded by the best people anyone could ask for :)

0 comments: