Thursday, April 16, 2009

Almost the weekend!

It's been a long week. I guess that's what happens after you have a whole week OFF! I've been drowning in meetings all week, but it's something that needs to be done. In my ever growing need to control the world I like to be involved in as much as I can, it's a fault of mine.

Some of you know I am playing softball again, and we start our games next week. I am very excited to play! Our lovely team "Mercy Rule" is made up of fabulous spouses from Fort Jackson. Pictures will come soon. So everyone say a prayer for us that we don't get our faces bashed in... "NOT IN THE FACE"

Ariana started extra reading help on Monday and already I notice a huge difference. makes me wonder if she really needs it or was just looking for the extra attention? Turdy. Angelo is doing well with school too. Angelo is doing great in school too! He is getting better with tracing his name and LOVES to be on the computer.

0 comments: