Tuesday, February 1, 2011

2 for tuesday

the plaque of 2011 has swept through my house.  I hope I never see it again.  Luckily it started after my DH left from R&R, oh that's right he was home for the Holidays!  HOORAY!  it was a great surprise for the kiddos!!  He came in Christmas Day and was able to stay for 14 + days due to the weather!  JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED!  But he has since left and we are here tryign to get back to "our normal"  which means meetings for me, and playdates for the kids.



now we are down another month in our year long deployment!  So that is great news!!!  February is a month filled with parties!  Our Squadron will celebrate it's "half-way" through the deployment!!  We are gonna party hardy!  I also get the honor to meet Former President George W. Bush tomorrow!  I am super excited!!!!!!  I hope to have pictures to share!  REPUBLICANS UNITE!

0 comments: